Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking Packaging Associates for the Columbia, SC area. The Packaging Associate is responsible for the inspection and packaging of product and the support of the packaging line. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Inspect and package.
- Transport packaging materials from airlock to the appropriate packaging line in the packaging area.
- Take scrap to rejected material cage.
- Take rejected raw materials to the rejected material cage.
- Perform line clearance of the Packaging lines.
- Keep clean and orderly workplace.
- Participate in the internal and external training program.
- Maintain a professional team-oriented working relationship with fellow employees.
- Follow SOP’s, safety and health guidelines and c-GMP- Guidelines.
- Follow written and verbal procedures as directed by the Plant Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to participate and develop a team-oriented working relationship within the production area.